Family Practice Physician Needed in Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana!
3 Different & Unique Opportunities-Find the best fit for your career needs!
- #1 Part Time Health Clinic Opportunity 2 days per week!
- No Call
- Tired of the hustle and bustle of traditional primary care...this may be the fit for you!
- Opportunity to make this full time with an outpatient traditional primary care clinic if desired!
- #2 Take over for a retiring physician
- Busy from day one in a well-respected practice
- Call shared with PA for 1:2 or can share with larger group in town
- Amazing quaint suburban lake community!
- #3 Take over for a retiring physician in a larger group practice!
- Call shared equally 1:6
- Work 4 days per week full time
- Outpatient Only
Hospital: Great non-for-profit hospital with over 150+ beds! This hospital has comprehensive care in orthopedics, primary care, emergency medicine, oncology, women's health and heart & vascular.
Community: This suburban community just 15 minutes from Indianapolis boasts some of the best family friendly amenities around. The population of this mid-size suburb is 60,000+ within close distance to music, golf, shopping, historic sightseeing, parks, and a recreational lake. Excellent restaurants, and activities, as well as top schools both private and public in the area. Come live in one of the most sought-after suburbs of Indy! Indiana is a physician friendly state, one of the top 10 places for physicians to practice, with capped malpractice, low income tax, low cost of living, great hospitals and communities.
Come see why more physicians and healthcare providers consult with ProMedical Staffing about their career needs. Come find the right fit for your career! All inquiries are kept confidential. All CV´s are kept confidential. Other opportunities nationwide available.
Please only apply if you are a physician!
If Board Eligible you must be Board Certified within 5 years of being Board Eligible. Visa's cannot be supported at this location.
Equal Opportunity Employer