RHEUMATOLOGIST NEEDED IN NORTHEAST OF ATLANTA!
- Board Certified Rheumatologist Needed
- Full Time Opportunity for an experienced Rheumatologist to build and expand rheumatology coverage in the area!
- Hospital Employed
- Busy from day one
- 100% Outpatient
- Infusion Center on Campus
- Prior Experience Building a Rheumatology Practice a Plus!
Award Winning Healthcare System
- Top hospital in US News & World Report Regional Rankings
- 11 Hospitals and 59 Quick or Urgent Care centers
- Physician Governance
- Epic EMR system
- Collaborative, close-knit medical community
- 98% Physician Satisfaction scores
Compensation & Benefits
- Lucrative base compensation plus wRVU bonus
- Generous benefits including
- 37 days of PTO
- Top Hat deferred compensation
- up to 6% match on 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer
- University Town
- NCAA Sports
- Vibrant and Active community
- Access to Major Metro Amenities, including:
- NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA
- Broadway Theater
- World Class Museums, Restaurants and Shopping
- Beaches within 1/2 day drive
- Direct flights to nearly anywhere from the world's Busiest International Airport
**Please only apply if you are a physician.
Come see why more physicians and healthcare providers consult with ProMedical Staffing about their career needs. Come find the right fit for your career! All inquiries are kept confidential. All CV´s are kept confidential. Other opportunities nationwide available.