Anesthesiologist Medical Director Needed in Indiana
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Anesthesiologist Needed to join Group
- Hospital Employed
- Call 1:7
- Inpatient & Outpatient Work
- Case Mix includes General, Ob/Gyn, Plastics, ENT, CTS, Interventional Pain & Neurosurgery
- Cardiovascular training or Experience is welcome but not required
- Some opportunity to teach and do research if desired
- Highly Competitive Guaranteed Salary & Benefits
Non-for-profit 300+ bed teaching hospital located in central Indiana! Level III trauma. Hybrid Room.
Mid-size city of 67,000+ with a service area of over 200,000. Only about 40-45 minutes from Indianapolis, and just over 1 hour of the airport. Great community with good schools. This mid-size city boasts division 1 athletic events, and world-class entertainment. Great family friendly community with lots to see and do. Indianapolis International Airport is just over one hour south. Dayton Ohio International Airport is 1 1/2 hours, and Fort Wayne Indiana airport is about 1 hour away! Indiana is a physician friendly state, one of the top 10 places for physicians to practice, with capped malpractice, low income tax, low cost of living, great hospitals and communities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
**Please only apply if you are a physician.
Come see why more physicians and healthcare providers consult with ProMedical Staffing about their career needs. Come find the right fit for your career! All inquiries are kept confidential. All CV´s are kept confidential. Other opportunities nationwide available.