Neurologist Needed in Central Indiana for Great Opportunity!
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Neurologist needed
- Hospital employed group!
- Great mix of outpatient and inpatient work available.
- Can provide EMG's for both inpatient and outpatient.
- 2 other neurologists at the hospital who provide EEG, sleep EEG, ambulatory 24 hour EEG, inpatient EMG, visual evoked potential VEP and brainstem auditory evoked potential (BAEP).
- Teaching opportunities can be available.
- Call is 1:4.
- Must be trained and proficient in EMG's.
- Highly competitive salary, sign-on bonus, relocation and benefits!
Join this amazing non-for-profit 300+ bed teaching hospital located in central Indiana! Top notch facility, with MFM in house, neonatologists, and a level III NICU. Birthing center has 17 beds.
Mid size city of 67,000+ with a service area of over 200,000. Only about 40-45 minutes from Indianapolis, and just over 1 hour of the airport. Great community with good schools. This mid size city boasts division 1 athletic events, and world-class entertainment. Great family friendly community with lots to see and do. Indianapolis International Airport is just over one hour south. Dayton Ohio International Airport is 1 1/2 hours, and Fort Wayne Indiana airport is about 1 hour away! Indiana is a physician friendly state, one of the top 10 places for physicians to practice, with capped malpractice, low income tax, low cost of living, great hospitals and communities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
**Please only apply if you are a physician.
**If you are Board Eligible you must be Board Certified within 5 years of becoming Board Eligible.
Visa sponsorship may be eligible at this location.
Come see why more physicians and healthcare providers consult with ProMedical Staffing about their career needs. Come find the right fit for your career! All inquiries are kept confidential. All CV´s are kept confidential. Other opportunities nationwide available.