Our client is seeking a Family Medicine Physician
for a clinic opportunity in Capitol Heights, Maryland (DC Metro Area)
. The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected employer. Due to the patient population, they prefer an osteopath who can perform manipulations.
If you are interested in being a change agent for the way health care is being delivered, then my client may be the perfect fit! Their patient-centered model allows you to practice medicine in the manner in which you were trained, with a holistic and integrated approach. They are looking for providers that have a passion for focusing on the patients and delivering health care services that promote health and wellness to improve conditions and promote a culture of healthier employees and families. This "patient-centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
Additional highlights include:
- Manage only 15-18 patients per day
- Predictable workweek with limited call (phone only)
- Few administrative hassles – no billing or coding
- Market competitive base salary plus outcomes-based bonus
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME, Matching 401k, and Retirement
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and health coaches
If you are tired of the production model and would like the opportunity to be a part of transforming healthcare and a patient-centered clinic model, this position might be perfect for you.
- BC in family medicine
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle