Great Lakes Academic Hand Surgery Opportunity
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Hand Surgeon Needed (Orthopedic, Plastic or General Surgery trained)
- Highly respected private Academic Hand/Upper Extremity group
- Vibrant Great Lake Community
- The incoming physician will join the practice as an employee/associate
- Quick partnership track available, but not required
- Join 3 surgeons, 2 Fellows, and 1 PA
- Participate in clinical instruction with 15 orthopedic surgeon residents
- Participate in accredited Hand Surgery fellowship
- Opportunity to become program director for Hand Fellowship
- Micro Lab available for research opportunities
- Weekly hand conference and monthly journal club
- Research encouraged
- Call 1:3
Historic Lake Front Community
- Guaranteed Salary & Benefits
- Occurrence based Malpractice coverage
- This vibrant community welcomes over 4 million visitors each year.
- Given its lakefront location endless opportunists exist for water sports
- Summer and Winter recreation is plentiful
- Active arts & culture scene.
- Real Estate prices below the national average
- Choose among award-winning public schools, private academies, or parochial schools
Come see why more physicians and healthcare providers consult with ProMedical Staffing about their career needs. Come find the right fit for your career! All inquiries are kept confidential. All CV´s are kept confidential. Other opportunities nationwide available.
Please only apply if you are a physician!
If Board Eligible you must be Board Certified within 5 years of being Board Eligible. Visa waivers cannot be supported at this location.
Equal Opportunity Employer