OBGYN Needed Northeast of Atlanta Georgia!
The ideal candidate is dedicated to exceptional patient care, quality, meeting/exceeding hospital goals, and working well with other service lines and medical staff.
Award Winning Integrated Healthcare System
Compensation & Benefits
- 16 Hospitals and 75 Quick or Urgent Care centers
- Collaborative, close-knit team
- Physician Governance
- Epic EMR system
- Collaborative, close-knit medical community
- Excellent patient volume base & well-established referral trends
- Lucrative base compensation plus wRVU bonus
- Generous benefits including
- 37 days of PTO
- Top Hat deferred compensation
- About 90 minutes to Atlanta!
- Access to Major Metro Amenities, including:
- NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA
- Broadway Theater
- World Class Museums, Restaurants and Shopping
- Beaches within 1/2 day drive
- Direct flights to nearly anywhere from the world's Busiest International Airport
Come see why more physicians and healthcare providers consult with ProMedical Staffing about their career needs. Come find the right fit for your career! All inquiries are kept confidential. All CV´s are kept confidential. Other opportunities nationwide available.
Please only apply if you are a physician!
If Board Eligible you must be Board Certified within 5 years of being Board Eligible. Visa's cannot be supported at this location.
Equal Opportunity Employer